Monday, May 16, 2011

Last Week

This is my last full week of students and then a day and half next week. Though I don't have students during the summer I have a feeling I will be working a lot. Two elementary school in our district are closing after this year, so their books will be moved into mine and the other elementary school library. That means I will be helping weed out, bar-code, pack, move and then unpack about 5,000 books this summer, yikes!! Luckily, we will be spreading this out for 8 weeks so I can spend lots of time with Gwendalyn.

I'm so ready for summer, I can't wait for warm weather and to play with Gwen all day. After this cold weekend, I can't wait for those 90 degree days. Since it was so cold and yucky all weekend, we did nothing. It was kind of nice to just sit around and relax with Brandon and Gwen, but I'm ready to play outside and do fun activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment