Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring

My goal, now that I have 2 weeks left of school, is to blog A LOT more.  Another reason is because Gwen is growing so fast. People always told me cherish your time because it goes by fast, I never truly understood until I became a mom.

We had a wonderful Easter. Saturday, we stopped by the fire station to see Grandpa Mike and then we spend the day at Grandma Tina's and had lunch and the girls (Gwen and her cousin Cholee) had an Easter egg hunt. We had a great time. Sunday we went to church and then Gwen took a nap, when she woke up the Easter bunny had came.


Grand-Grandpa Steve






Anyone who knows me and my family know we LOVE summer and hot weather, so the last few days have been heavenly. Gwen loves the outdoors so we play outside a lot.


The past weekend was busy. Saturday we went to Topeka for a friend's birthday and then went to Grandpa Mike's where we did some fishing. And then we ran over to Dover to see Brandon's grandparents. Sunday was  Mother's Day and the three of us spend all day together playing outside, my idea of a perfect day.

And lastly, my sister Alli is having a baby and is due June 7 but after the last couple of doctor's appointments I think he will be making an appearance any time now. I'm beyond excited and can't wait to meet him.

1 comment:

  1. Last year our babies were so little and this year they are hunting eggs and walking around doing their own thing! You're so right about cherishing the moments now. Gwen's easter pictures are adorable. Is Alli having her baby in Lawrence?

    ReplyDelete