Thursday, June 9, 2011

Daegan Clifford Sudja

My sister, Alli, gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby boy on May 25 at 1:39 am. Daegan Clifford weight 7lb7oz and 19in long. He is so precious. They are all home and doing wonderful!


After being at the hospital all night, I went home and got some sleep and then took Gwen up to meet her baby cousin, otherwise known as the "baby." She wasn't to sure about him at first. Aunty and Gwen are VERY close and she still is unsure why her aunty always has that baby. :) By the time we left the hospital she gave him kisses. We are still working on gentle touches but they will be best friends soon, just like their mommies!!
Not to sure about Daegan

Giving him kisses

I'm so proud of my sister, she is a wonderful mommy and I love my nephew so much! He came at a perfect time, we have all summer to play together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment