Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer!

Summer is here!! The kids are out of school and tomorrow is the last day I am working. I'm barcoding and packing all the books from the two school that closed to bring to my library.

We have enjoyed the hot days we have been having. For Easter, Grandma and Papa got Gwendalyn a water table and it has been the best gift yet! She plays in it about every day.

We have also blown up her little pool to play in. Gwen has more swimsuits then imaginable but they are soooo cute!

Helping Dad set up


Every milestone Gwen hits I think it's my favorite, but so far now is my favorite, she is so fun. Every day she learns something new, it amazes me! Right now, one of her favorite things are babies. She has so many baby dolls and is always carrying one, but she wants a certain one every day (depending on the day, on which one she prefers) and you better get it right or boy, does she get frustrated. :) She likes to feed her babies with a bottle and kiss and love on them. She likes to talk to real babies, look in stroller and carseats for them and anyone under the age of 3 is a baby. It makes me laugh. She also just loves to play. It is so fun to watch. Stuffed animals are another favorite (she normally is carrying a couple different ones), along with eating ice, putting objects in and out of buckets and helping me do EVERYTHING. She loves to be outside, getting her back inside is always a fight. We are normally are outside early in the morning until bath time in the evenings, playing, taking bike rides, walking and anything else we can think of.

feeding her baby

playing with a blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment