Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cousins are our first friends

Last month, my sister and I had G and D's first photo shoot together.  Amy Innis Photography took their pictures and she did a wonderful job. We did it early in the morning so it wasn't too hot and the kids would be fresh and ready. Well, as all moms know, you can't predict how an 18 month old and a 8 week old will behave and of course, they were both grumpy and wanted nothing to do with the camera. After the session my sister and I were both a little frustrated and disappointed, we were really excited to do this. Later that night, Amy started editing and posting the photos on Facebook and they were amazing! I was so excited to see what great shots she got. She did an awesome job. Here are a few of my favorites!










2 comments:

  1. Oh you ended up with some beautiful shots here! My sister is expecting her first this year, so our babies will be 9 years apart:) I envy your cousin friends!

    ReplyDelete