Thursday, August 4, 2011

Time Out

I have a beautiful, independent, bright daughter. She is also stubborn. I love her strong personality, most of the time. Lately though, we have been doing lots of time-outs. The one issue that gets her in trouble the majority of the time, hit, kicking and pulling the dog's hair. You would think she would stop. Every time she does it, she goes to the time-out spot and has to sit with no toys for 1 1/2 minutes (I know I'm evil, NO TOYS!) It is a never ending circle! The kid is driving me crazy. She was in time-out before 9am today! Tell me there is hope at the end of this dark tunnel. And the fits, the girl can throw fits like no other. I think we have enter the terrible two's at 18 months. Oh my!!

2 comments:

  1. The terrible two's is a myth. It starts before two and three is waaaay worse than two. I am sorry to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One year olds can by trying. I know from loads of one year old experience. Dexter's big thing is climbing and boy is he determined! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete