Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Indoor fun

I know everyone says it, but just to remind you, it is HOT! I love summer, the hot weather, the lake, the pool and all the summer fun but since G has come along I have really notice the heat. When the heat index is over a 100 degrees, I can't drag my poor girl around outside. She is soooo busy and loves to play especially outdoors so the last couple weeks stuck inside for the majority of the day is a bummer. Now most people who know me personally know how un-creative I am. I scrapbook but that is stretching my creativeness! So I googled (you have to love Google) indoor activities and most were a little to advance for us. Then I stumbled upon play-dough! I'm sure one time in my childhood I have made home-made play-dough but I don't remember. The thought to make it with G never crossed my mine. So we headed to the kitchen and made the 3 ingredients play-dough. We had so much fun (yes we, I enjoyed it as well!)
Helping pour in the salt


1 comment:

  1. Homemade playdough is so much fun. Looks like she had a blast being a big girl baker.

    ReplyDelete